A Chamber of Commerce membership is the most cost effective business decision any businessperson can make.
- 100 New Madrid area firms, organizations, and individuals belong to the Chamber and include all categories of industrial, wholesale, retail and service companies large and small — medical, legal and financial professionals — civic groups and local governments. All support the Chamber in its mission to "improve the business climate and enhance the quality of life within the area served."
- The service area includes New Madrid and New Madrid County. The Chamber has served this area since October 1958.
- Monthly First Friday Coffee
- Seminars pertaining to businesses
- Members are listed in publications and on the city's web page.
- Phone and walk-in inquiries are referred to members first.
- Ad campaigns promote local shopping.
- Educational opportunities toward a better-trained workforce are promoted.
- The Chamber bolsters civic pride and community betterment through the annual Awards Banquet.
- Ribbon cuttings for new businesses and expansions
- The Chamber handles thousands of phone calls and visitors requests, We distribute city maps, brochures, phone books, relocation packages and offer guided tours.
- Your gift and member dues are tax deductible. The New Madrid Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit 501 C (3) organization.