· Deposit With Good Credit Rating - $150
· Deposit With Average Credit Rating - $250
· Deposit With Negative Credit Rating - $350
· Late Fee – if not paid by the 5 pm on the 15th - $10
· Disconnect Fee - $25
· Reconnect Fee - $25
· Meter Tampering - $350 (plus an increase in Utility Deposit and a fine)
· Transfer Fee – from one location to another - $25
You may obtain one free credit report from each of the 3 reporting agencies by going to annualcreditreport.com.
Please note that if you are on the disconnect list, or late paying your bill each month, Municipal Light and Power may raise your utility deposit to the maximum deposit of $350.